Monday, January 30, 2012

To Love and Trust Again by Anna James

Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday! I’m Anna James, author or contemporary romancve novels.

I invite you to come with me and get lost in a world filled with passion, romance, and heartfelt emotion.

Today I’d like to tell you about my new release, To Love and Trust Again.

Three years ago Molly Quin walked out of Dan Berringer’s apartment and told him that she wanted nothing to do with him ever again. Now, after accepting a position with Bennett Engineering, she will have to see Dan every day. Fate could be so cruel! Seeing him again so unexpectedly, she discovered to her chagrin, brought back feelings she thought she’d dealt with a long time ago. 

Dan Berringer made a mistake. He’d hurt Molly badly. He wants her back now and will stop at nothing to win her including letting Max McDermott get in his way.

Max McDermott wants Molly Quin. She’s smart, funny and sexy as hell, but he is reluctant to pursue her. He knows Molly is attracted to him but what about her relationship with Dan Berringer? And is he willing to become involved with someone he works with again?

Follow Molly on her journey as she deals with hurts from the past and her feelings in the present and learns how to love and trust again.

To Love and Trust Again is now available from Melange Books.

Stop by and visit me on my website.
I’d love to hear from you.

You can also visit me on Facebook

Many thanks to Shannon for having me here today and thanks to everyone who stopped by!

Happy Reading,

Anna




1 comment:

anna james said...

Hi Shannon

Thanks for having me on your blog today.