1) Links to website and list of books with purchase links.
Books available at Breathless Press:
Wallflowers Don't Wilt
All Romance Ebooks
To Please A Lady
All Romance Ebooks
Book Available at Noble Romance:
2) How long have you been writing? What got you in to writing?
Seriously, just over a year. In reality as long as I've been able to write. I got back into writing after being invited to tea with author Robyn Donald when I was on holiday in New Zealand. Then in late 2010 I entered a competition to write romance. My offering was terrible, but I met my amazing crit group through that.
3) What was your first published book? Looking back, is there anything you’d change about it?
Wallflowers Don't Wilt. Well I like it as it is. Of course there's loads I'd write differently now, but would it still be the same book?
4) What or Who has influenced your writing?
My Crit group Up and Coming Writers. They helped me expand how and what I write.
5) Where do you get your ideas?
I have no idea. They just come to me. I have been known to get out of bed because I had a thought for a story.
6) What hinders your writing? (distractions? noise?)
Nothing, I switch off and write. I surface to find the cat sitting on my shoulder demanding food, my mobile telling me I have three missed calls and a realization the joint in the oven is now the size of a chop. A charred chop.
7) What genre are you most comfortable with? What would you like to explore?
I like romance, of some description. So far I've written regency erotica, regency menage, contemporary romantic mystery and a contemporary cougar novel. I can't stand sci-fi or horror. I am trying my first go at an adult paranormal.
8) Are you a by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of writer, or do you have to use an outline to put your collective thoughts into some semblance of common sense?
I'd love to be a plotter. I try to be a plotter. Indeed when I start anything I think I am a plotter. Wrong, very wrong. My characters take over. They might let me stick to my outline, If I'm very good to them.
9) Which of your books is your favorite? Why?
I love them all, but I have a soft spot for The Price To Pay, due out from Breathless Press on February 24th. I think because I had to extend myself to write it.
10) Do you incorporate some of yourself into your characters? Personality traits? Likes? Dislikes?
Re my personality traits? I hope not, the poor characters if I did. Likes and dislikes, not that I know off. I'm too fussy!
11) What do you think is the perfect hero/heroine? Why?
You have to see redemption there. You might not like them, but you need to know they can be redeemed. They have to be believable, have some flaws and not take themselves too seriously.
12) What is your latest release? Please share the blurb and purchase info with us.
I have Two.
Taken Identity, available from Noble Romance.
And To Please a Lady. Available from Breathless Press.
the perfect triangle, what do you say? Persuade me of course.
Unconventional, and happy, Hermione is in the enviable position of having not one, but two lovers to attend to her every need. That her lovers are lovers themselves, only adds to the equation. Berry and Ran feel it’s time to make all their various twosomes, into one splendid threesome. Now all they have to do is persuade Hermione!
13) What do you have in the works?
Well February 24th The Price To Pay as I mentioned. March 9th Almost Entente Cordiale (regency) then (Sorry you might want to have a rest) 2 M/M in an antho. One full length M/M. one hot story in another antho, and a couple I'm waiting to hear about. I think that’s them all. I'm also in the middle of writing a series of YA with a different hat on.
14) Do you have any suggestions/comments for prospective authors?
Write as you can, not as you think you should. And ENJOY it.
JUST FOR FUN:
1) What is the sexiest or most erotic thing someone has said to you?
I'll wait for you. (he did)
2) If you could be an animal, what would it be? Why?
Leopard... er because.
3) If you had super powers, what would they be? Why?
Scary, because I'd be all over the place sorting world crap out.
4) If you could be an immortal, what would you want to be? Why?
Too complicated, being a human is hard enough.
5) If you could change three things in the world, what would they be? Why?
Get rid of poverty, dictatorship and anti social weather! Because they all suck.
6) What would be a perfect date for you?
Somewhere warm, with DH and champagne. Or a good book and champagne lol
7) Is there anywhere you’d like to visit? Why?
I'm lucky, I've been to a good few places now. We're doing our gap year in two week stints! But to see more of Australia and the far east, I guess. Because I'm nosy! Seriously If I got told no more travelling I've so many memories to pull out and drool over!
8) Do you have any obsessions? What are they?
Don't think so unless you count chocolate? And that's not an obsession it’s a necessity.
9) Do you have a crush on any actor/actress? Who?
Sadly no, too old for all that. I'd have to pull my tummy in and smile a lot.
Genre: Renency Erotica
Publisher: Breathless Press