Welcome to my blog. Here you'll find a diverse assortment of characters from all my stories. You'll meet brooding vampires, love-stricken ghosts, mystical guardians, deceptive demons, honor-bound lycans, sexy selkies, devilish aliens, brawny barbarians, as well as a few good old fashioned cowboys. So I invite you to grab a cup of something pipin' hot, pull up a chair, and get lost in my vivid imagination.
Interview Questions for guest bloggers
If you'd like to include an author interview with your excerpt blog, please answer the following questions and email them to me.
1) Links to website and list of books with purchase links.
2) How long have you been writing? What got you in to writing?
3) What was your first published book? Looking back, is there anything you’d change about it?
4) What or Who has influenced your writing?
5) Where do you get your ideas?
6) What hinders your writing? (distractions? noise?)
7) What genre are you most comfortable with? What would you like to explore?
8) Are you a by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of writer, or do you have to use an outline to put your collective thoughts into some semblance of common sense?
9) Which of your books is your favorite? Why?
10) Do you incorporate some of yourself into your characters? Personality traits? Likes? Dislikes?
11) What do you think is the perfect hero/heroine? Why?
12) What is your latest release? Please share the blurb and purchase info with us.
13) What do you have in the works?
14) Do you have any suggestions/comments for prospective authors?
JUST FOR FUN: (answer as many as you want)
1) What is the sexiest or most erotic thing someone has said to you?
2) If you could be an animal, what would it be? Why?
3) If you had super powers, what would they be? Why?
4) If you could be an immortal, what would you want to be? Why?
5) If you could change three things in the world, what would they be? Why?