Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Newsletter

It's been quite a while since I've put out a newsletter, but I'm happy to say that I just finished one for April (yes, I realize it's half over!). I try to include things like my latest releases, reviews, excerpts, as well as fun stuff like a joke of the day, and Rune readings. I encourage readers to email me, make comments on my writing, requests, etc.

I also give members special sneak-peaks at what I'm working on, as well as special contests for items such as coffee-mugs, handmade jewelry, autographed book covers, etc. I generally write paranormal romance/erotica, but I've dabbled in contemporary and have recently ventured into the science-fiction realm.

I won't bog down your inbox with numerous emails; I generally keep it to 1 or 2 a month unless something spectacular happens that I just can't wait to share. If your a lover of vampires, werewolves, ghosts, cowboys, guardians, and just about any other far-fetched character that I can come up with, then I invite you to join my newsletter and keep abreast of Shannon Leigh's paranormal world.

Sincerely,

Shannon Leigh

join my Newsletter

EROTIKOS *a not-so-ordinary board game where sexual fantasy becomes reality.*

No comments: