Monday, April 9, 2012

An Interview with Lucy Felthouse

Please join me in welcoming Lucy Felthouse as she shares with us a little about her erotic writing, her love for vampires, and who she wouldn’t mind having nibble her neck sometimes.

Be sure to check out her hot excerpt from Punish Me Good, her latest Fem-Dom release. Just make sure the kids aren’t around! It’s for adult eyes only.

1) Links to website and list of books with purchase links.


2) How long have you been writing? What got you in to writing?

I've always written, ever since I was a child, but I only started writing seriously, and for publication in 2006. I think what got me into writing was my love of reading, but it's so long ago that I can't be sure!

3) What was your first published book? Looking back, is there anything you’d change about it?

I started out as a short story writer, and my first erotic story that I sold was Fantasy Assignment, which is available in The Best of Lucy Felthouse. If I were to re-write it, I'd perhaps make some changes, but nothing major. I still think it's a pretty good story.

4) What or Who has influenced your writing?

I wouldn’t say anyone has influenced my writing. People have encouraged me, but I don't try to copy or emulate anyone, I just write what comes naturally, and hope that people like it!

5) Where do you get your ideas?

Story ideas come from anywhere and everywhere. It can be a person, an item, an overheard conversation, a book, a film… absolutely anything. I just have to remember to write my ideas down so I don't forget them! In terms of environment, I write in the same place most of the time so I don't think that makes a difference, though I think the weather can sometimes. I seem to write faster when it's raining heavily outside – which is handy as I live in England ;)

6) What hinders your writing? (distractions? noise?)

At the moment, my new puppy is a huge distraction, though he's so cute I don't really mind. And yes, noise always hinders my writing, so I try to write when the house is quiet-ish.

7) What genre are you most comfortable with? What would you like to explore?
I wouldn't say I'm more comfortable in one genre than another. I write in a number of sub-genres, including paranormal, lesbian, bisexual, etc, and I enjoy it all. I just write the stories that come into my head, and don't worry too much about what genre it is. In terms of what I'd like to explore, I'd like to start writing some m/m stuff. I've started a story, but I need to get it finished and sent off for hopeful publication.

8) Are you a by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of writer, or do you have to use an outline to put your collective thoughts into some semblance of common sense?

I’m definitely a by-the-seat-of-my-pants writer. I may have literally a one liner idea of what I'm going to write about, but I've never been very good at planning my stories. However, up until recently I've only written short stories so there was never really any need. I'm now branching out into longer works though, so the planning is becoming more essential, so I'm finding myself scribbling down rough outlines.

9) Which of your books is your favorite? Why?

I have a soft spot for my story, Bite with Height, as it's set in one of my favourite cities, Paris. It's also had lots of great feedback, and the characters have captured my imagination to the extent that I want to continue their story and write a full-length novel about them.

10) Do you incorporate some of yourself into your characters? Personality traits? Likes? Dislikes?

Not intentionally, but sometimes my characters share my taste in food, men, music and also have the same sense of humour. Other times though, we're complete opposites.

11) What is your latest release? Please share the blurb and purchase info with us.

My latest release is a fem-dom mini-anthology, called Punish Me Good:

Two hot tales of fem-dom and BDSM that you won’t forget

Gorgeous, sexually talented and above all, completely obedient, Malachi loves to please his beautiful mistress. Humiliation, spanking, switching; he’ll take it all and more, for the heady taste of Avery is something he literally cannot live without.

Trophy Boyfriend
Ethan is what most would call eye candy. He looks good, and is dynamite in the sack. Sadly, he’s also as dumb as a box of rocks, a fact that his girlfriend can no longer overlook. Deciding to end things with the minimum of fuss, she plans for their relationship to go out with a bang.

Trophy Boyfriend has been previously published in Cleis Press anthology, Best Bondage Erotica 2012.

12) What do you have in the works?

I'm just finishing up a bondage short story, which I hope to get submitted in the next couple of days. After that, who knows? I have so many projects on the go that I always have something to keep me busy!

13) Do you have any suggestions/comments for prospective authors?

Read as much as you possibly can in the genre that you want to write. Learn to edit your work as much as possible so an editor will be impressed. And network!

JUST FOR FUN:

1) If you could be an animal, what would it be? Why?

I'd quite like to get inside my dog's head and see what's going on, and what sends him into his crazy mode.

2) If you had super powers, what would they be? Why?

Oh, invisibility for definite. Just think of the fun you could have! ;)

3) If you could be an immortal, what would you want to be? Why?

Probably a vampire. But one that can come out in the sun – because I'd miss it otherwise. Why? Why not?

4) If you could change three things in the world, what would they be? Why?

I'd like to stop all the fighting, cruelty and hunger.

5) What would be a perfect date for you?

A nice meal and a good film at the cinema – I'm a girl of simple tastes

6) Is there anywhere you’d like to visit? Why?

There are far too many places to mention. I've been to lots of great places, but there are so many more I'd love to see!

7) Do you have any obsessions? What are they?

Oh yes, definitely. Let me think... Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, True Blood... and yes, there's a link. They're all paranormal shows stuffed full of hot guys! ;)

8) Do you have a crush on any actor/actress? Who?

Ha, I think I may have hinted at this already. Let's see... Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Ian Somerhalder, Alexander Skarsgard, Philip Winchester and many, many more...

Getting Personal with Lucy Felthouse…

My favourite hobby is walking in the English countryside, particularly the Peak District.
Format: eBook
Blurb:


Book Title: Punish Me Good
Genre: Fem-dom erotica
Publisher: House of Erotica
Purchase

Two hot tales of fem-dom and BDSM that you won’t forget

Punish Me Good
Gorgeous, sexually talented and above all, completely obedient, Malachi loves to please his beautiful mistress. Humiliation, spanking, switching; he’ll take it all and more, for the heady taste of Avery is something he literally cannot live without.

Trophy Boyfriend
Ethan is what most would call eye candy. He looks good, and is dynamite in the sack. Sadly, he’s also as dumb as a box of rocks, a fact that his girlfriend can no longer overlook. Deciding to end things with the minimum of fuss, she plans for their relationship to go out with a bang.
Trophy Boyfriend has been previously published in Cleis Press anthology, Best Bondage Erotica 2012.

Excerpt: Adult
Malachi knelt before his mistress, looking up at her with complete reverence.

“What would you have me do, mistress?”

Tilting her head to one side, she licked her scarlet lips as she studied her slave. Her mind mulled over the possibilities. There were many. But since she was in charge, she started with her favourite.

“OK, slave. Since you ask so nicely, there are a few things you can do for me. First of all, you can lick my pussy.”

Towering over her sub, Avery shifted her legs apart and smiled as Malachi eagerly shuffled between them, his hands bound behind his back. She was a tough taskmaster when it came to oral sex, so Malachi had his work cut out for him, especially without the assistance of his hands.

Wearing her favourite blood-red PVC corset with matching suspender belt, no panties, and thigh-high boots, Avery knew she looked every inch the slut. What’s more, she didn’t care. She felt powerful, sexy, and totally deserving of her position as Malachi’s mistress.

Malachi, on the other hand, didn’t cut such an imposing figure. He knelt between his mistress’ shapely thighs, lapping at her cunt, wearing nothing but a collar and handcuffs. Determined to emasculate him further, she’d used pink fluffy cuffs. Despite his subservient behaviour, Malachi’s cock seemed to have taken on a life all its own. Rising rigid and impressive from the nest of dark blonde curls at the juncture of his thighs, it nestled against his stomach, oozing pre-come so copiously that it ran down his shaft.

Avery cast a sneaky look at his cock and gulped inwardly as she imagined its bulbous head splitting apart her pussy lips and burying deep inside her. She loved the lifestyle and all the kink and mind games that went with it – but she wasn’t averse to a good old-fashioned straight fuck every now and again. Especially from Malachi.

This time, however, Malachi was definitely going to have to earn his reward. Reaching down to grip his blonde tresses roughly between her fingers, she rubbed herself off against his face. Desperate to please, Malachi’s skilled tongue worked in and around her pussy, massaging her clit and sucking her labia until she was ready to explode. Her clit was massively engorged, full of the blood she needed to survive. Then, with a deft flick of his tongue, Malachi made her come.


2 comments:

Jeanne Guzman said...

Another book for my TBR file. Great interview.

Dariel Raye said...

Great interview, Shannon and Lucy! A must-have for my TBR list ;-D