She has some wonderful prizes to give away so don't miss out on her contests:
2. A second lucky commenter at each stop will win a signed cover flat and magnet with the gorgeous cover art from
- (a) What item of his trade is Richard wearing when Mark sees him in church?
- (b) When Craig discovers Mark and Richard together, what does he do just before leaving?
- (c) What action does Mark take at the end of the story?
Oh, and be sure to check out her hot excerpt from The Hearts Greater Silence after the interview.
1) If you had super powers, what would they be? Why?
I’d LOVE to be able to fly – which is odd as I really hate planes and heights. But I do envy birds, and it must be such a fantastic feeling to be soaring that high above everyone and everything else and to go exactly where you want to. Bliss.
2) If you could change three things in the world, what would they be? Why?
I’d make chocolate one of my Five A Day, as I’m a real chocoholic and it’s so unfair that it’s not good for you. Then I’d arrange it so that roses grew all year round and not just in the summer, and were always the nice smelly variety – I really love scented roses, and my father loved them too, so looking at them brings back happy memories for me. Finally I’d make Star Trek into a real universe and not just a fictional one, sigh. I’m a huge fan of the series, especially Deep Space Nine, and would love to be in the captain’s chair and having those sorts of adventures if I possibly could. Dream on, eh!…
5) Do you have a crush on any actor/actress? Who?
Ooh, loads! I really love Alan Rickman and whenever he appears on TV, my wicked husband puts on his sexy voice and asks if I want to lick the TV screen. As if! Well, not when my husband’s actually in the room as the shame would be too much J I also really fancy Ioan Gruffudd, and have been a fan ever since he appeared in the TV series Hornblower, which suddenly gave me a whole new interest in the sea which I hadn’t had prior to that. Say no more …