1) Links to website and list of books with purchase links.
Barnes and Noble
I have a bank of manuscript ideas. Collected over the years, many of my ideas materialize while I’m driving down the road, others when I’m trying to sleep, and still others while I’m writing, working on another project altogether.
4)What hinders your writing? (distractions? noise?)
5) What genre are you most comfortable with? What would you like to explore?
6) Are you a by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of writer, or do you have to use an outline to put your collective thoughts into some semblance of common sense?
9) What do you think is the perfect hero/heroine? Why?
10) What is your latest release? Please share the blurb and purchase info with us.
Seduction turns deadly when Abby Rose, an agent with the Underground Unit, decides to put a provocative spin on revenge. Her plan to sleep with a cartel leader backfires when fellow operatives refuse to let Abby face her enemy alone.
Be true to yourself and your writing voice. Pursue your dreams and do it your way. Dare to be different and you’ll be much happier with your choices when you finally succeed.
JUST FOR FUN:
1) What is the sexiest or most erotic thing someone has said to you?
“I don’t want to be your friend. I want to be the man you can count on, the man you dream of. I want to be more than your friend.”
2) If you could be an animal, what would it be? Why?
That’s easy. I’d want to be a wild horse and run free.
3) If you had super powers, what would they be? Why?
The power to heal the sick. I can’t stand to see someone suffer.
4) If you could be an immortal, what would you want to be? Why?
If I were immortal, I’d want to be Sookie. *Grins* And no, it has nothing to do with her powers. Anyone want to guess why I’d love to be Sookie Stackhouse?
5) Is there anywhere you’d like to visit? Why?
Ireland. I’d love to visit the countryside there.
*Be sure to check out her post for Cowboy Boots and Unsettled Debts*