Thursday, July 7, 2011

Salad on the Side by Karenna Colcroft

AUTHOR: Karenna Colcroft

TITLE:  Salad on the Side

GENRE: M/M Paranormal

PUBLISHER: MLR Press

PURCHASE: Here

FORMAT: e-book and print (print coming soon)

BLURB:
Since moving to Boston, Kyle Slidell has met only a few of his neighbors, including Tobias Rogan. Kyle is very interested in Tobias, and is ecstatic to learn that Tobias wants him too. But his neighbors have a secret: They're werewolves, and Tobias is the pack Alpha. When one of the wolves attacks Kyle in the neighborhood garden one night, Kyle learns the truth in a hurry. Now he's a werewolf too-and since he's vegan, he refuses to eat meat. With Tobias's help and love, Kyle must adjust to his new life and protect himself and his friends from a neighboring pack.

EXCERPT:

I followed his command and opened my eyes. With a face-splitting grin, he pulled the neck of my shirt open and sprayed a stream of whipped topping down over my skin. “There, is that better?”

“Asshole!” I couldn’t help laughing. I yanked off my shirt and surveyed the damage. Topping streaked my chest, dotting my nipples. “You’d better clean this off, Tobias.”

“Yeah? And how would you like me to do that, Kyle?” He turned my name into a low growl. In his eyes, I saw something wild. Not wolf. Something more primal than that.

Before I could squelch the impulse, I replied, “Lick it off.”

He ran his tongue over his lips. Orange flame kindled in his gaze and he bent and licked a line across my chest from one nipple to the other. I shuddered and clutched the counter behind me to keep from being knocked over by the rush of arousal coursing through me. My dick hardened to the point of pain and I let out a low moan.

“Does that feel as good as you taste?” He sucked my nipple between his lips and clamped down lightly with his teeth.

“Fuck, yeah,” I gasped. “Tobias—” I stopped, not knowing whether to beg him to stop or to keep going, to bring us both past the point where anything mattered other than the physical. The point where we could forget about everything and just rip off our clothes and fuck.

I was pretty much already there.

“You’re not clean yet.” He swirled his tongue over my skin. “I think I like this even better than fresh strawberries.”

“Tobias!” I closed my eyes and let my body take over. The point of contact between his tongue and my chest grew to a bonfire that spread through me. My cock strained against the front of my jeans, wanting release in every sense of the word.

And he didn’t stop. Making soft sounds of pleasure, low grunts bordering on growls, he licked every spot of topping from me. I tensed and thought frantically of baseball and my former next-door neighbor’s hugely ugly housedresses to keep the explosion of my climax at bay.

Finally, he looked up with a satisfied smirk. “All clean.”

“Fuck.” I leaned against the counter, breathing heavily.

He laughed, a rich sound rolling over me like warm water. Without speaking, he unfastened his button-fly jeans and shoved them to the floor. His long cock sprang up against his abdomen with the force of its release, a droplet at its tip.

He picked up the spray can and squirted a ring around his dick. “Banana split? You did say you like topping.”

I cracked up. “You are a dork, you know that?”

“Yeah.” His tone turned serious. “Your dork.”

“My mate.” I dropped to my knees. “I’m going to lick you clean,” I said hoarsely.

“Good.” His fingers twined through my hair. “And then?”]

“And then.” I licked up his shaft from the base to the tip and enjoyed the power surge from hearing his soft moan. “And then, we’ll fuck.”

***

To find out more about Karenna and her writing, please visit her at:

WEBSITE

***Turning Passion Into Forever***

1 comment:

Karenna Colcroft said...

Thanks for posting this, Shannon! I apologize for not checking in yesterday; I've been a day behind all week because of the July 4 holiday.